01 January 2013

Christmas and New Year Mail (4)


Sent to Sandrine (France)

I've already shown you this collage and this one, but in fact I made a lot of collages (with washi tape, press cuttings and the rubber stamps I carved). All they are slightly different. I'm not sure which one I prefer. I hope my friends are happy to receive them and have a Happy New Year. And also you!


Sent to Ester (PC), Eva (Germany), Laura (the UK) and Lluïsa (PC).


Sent to Mercé (PC), Chi Ho (Taiwan), Ximo (PC) and Émilie (France).

Etc.!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of nice work!
    I like all of them, but personally I am most happy with the one you've sent to me :-)
    Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M'encanta la que m'has enviat, però estic d'acord amb la Heleen, m'agraden totes :) Bon any nou ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    I had a very good time making the postcards and writing the wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am catching up on my favorite blogs and finally entered the new year with this post and your fabulous mailart! Very nice design! You could use the same idea, add some flowers and then have spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to read that this is one of your favourite blogs! I always find yours really inspiring.

      It is a good idea for the spring. Maybe I try to do something similar with flowers to really welcome the new year. I always feel that the year really starts with the spring.

      Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.