28 August 2014

Rome

I had received this postcard from Chicca (Italy) long time ago. It shows the Spanish Steps (or Piazza di Spagna) in Rome (Italy):


And then I received the second version from Aarón (Spain). I don't know why, but I really love having two versions from the same postcards (daylight and night, or colour and b/w, inside and outside, old and new, etc.). Maybe I need to add a new category for touristy postcards: crowded and empty.


In fact, the second postcard was sent form Spain... (I never know where my friend is!)


... and written in Arabic!

1 comment:

  1. I too like having more than one version of the same place. Sometimes they are hardly recognisable. Other times there is only a little difference but that too is worth looking for - maybe it is the age of the cars, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.