19 March 2015

Red Budapest


Envelope drawn and sent by Ania (Hungary). Not sure if you can appreciate that my address is written on another envelope... I love the design!


The stamps participated in the yearly competition to choose the best EUROPA stamp of the year, hosted by PostEuropThe theme for 2013 was Van of the Postman. So I added them to this old post.

Inside, kind words, some tea and an original postcard depicting Budapest watertown by Urban Sidewalker.


Also added to the Capital Cities album, of course!

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh quins records del viatge que hi vaig fer amb J.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo no hi he anat mai, però R. sí. Quina enveja!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.