23 January 2013

I Have Never Enough Lighthouses

Some lighthouses I've recently got. I have never enough lighthouses!


Sent by Ritva (Finland).
Söderskär lighthouse is situated on the outermost island in the Baltic Sea. It is 40 m high and 150 years old. Certainly an interesting visit that the sender did last summer!


Sent by Sarah (USA).
Postcard showing three historic lighthouses in Connecticut: Old Saybrook (upper left), Stonington (bottom left) and New London (right).


Sent by Chi (Taiwan).
(I don't know the name of the lighthouse on the stamp.)


Stamp sent by Eva (Germany).

2 comments:

  1. I love lighthouses too! Great little selection here. My favourite is the magnificent German one, with the gutter attached to the stamp, with what looks like part of a map on it. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some of these stamps with German lighthouses thanks to a German penpal. I love them!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.