13 March 2013

Trains on Stamps



I got this amazing stamp on this letter


It is not the first stamp I got of this fantastic British set. Look at this one featuring the metro station at Canary Wharf (London, the UK). I travelled in the brand new Jubilee Line some time ago, and I was impressed by this station. You think you are really in the future!




And there are some more old and new trains on stamps. I just love all them!


From Belarus

From Germany

From Finland


From Italy

From Japan

From Lithuania

From the Netherlands

Of course the last one is a big favourite!

Thomas (from the UK)

If you like to see more trains and railways in stamps, I recommend you a visit to one of Ravindra's blogs: Discover the World on Trains.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh!! I love all these stamps! So unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.