22 September 2013

Autumn


Sent by Postmuse (the USA).

Thank you card for my forth contribution to the Orphaned Postcard Project. Stitched collage with beautiful vintage stamp. Indeed she sent me this postcard some months ago, but I thought it could be appropriate to publish it in the beginning of autumn. I love the autumn colours in the postcard (better in real than in the picture, sorry). She wrote that she had enjoyed a lot stitching postcards instead of gluing them. I believe it, and the result is truly nice.

Two more autumn postcards received from the USA:


Sent by Donna (the USA).


Sent by Misha (the USA).

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a great artist work indeed. Me too, I love it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I love seeing this again now that the weather is cooler and leaves are beginning to change. And I'm still stitching postcards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.