22 January 2014

Liverpool




Postcards sent by John (the UK).

I like a lot when I receive postcards from a place I have been to. I don't know why, but probably because I keep nice memories of all my trips. So, when I receive a postcard it is like if the postcard says: "This place still exists!", and it recalls me good things. 

The two postcards feature St. Georges Hall (Liverpool), two different views from two different ages. The postcard below these lines shows the sea line of the same city with the so-called three graces: the Royal Liver Building, the Cunard Building and the Port of Liverpool Building. They make part of the Liverpool Maritime Mercantile City UNESCO World Heritage Site (inscribed in 2004).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.